Starting Skype

Anton Stamenov anton.stamenov at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 09:21:06 UTC 2006

I'm using FreeBSD 6.2-prerelease, and use Skype all the time, without
any problems. Infact I'm satisfied with its performance, audio is
perfect, I mange to change the skin, now looks great.

It is a fresh install of the 6.2-prerelease, I can't remmeber when I
checked out the src, but can check if it is important.

Note: I don't know if it is related but adding this to my /etc/hosts,
helps me for a lot of net-applications problems.

127.0.0.1		localhost aislap

where aislap is my hostname, and this is the only active line in the
hosts.