3d hw accel on intel i810 ... the never ending story

Oliver Fromme olli at lurza.secnetix.de
Mon Mar 6 08:50:41 PST 2006

Alexander Leidinger <Alexander at leidinger.net> wrote:
 > Oliver Fromme <olli at lurza.secnetix.de> wrote:
 > > Yes, it works on my notebook.  Actually I don't need opengl
 > > because I'm not a 3D killer game player, and I think those
 > > 3D opengl screensaver modes are a waste of battery power.
 >
 > Maybe /usr/ports/games/BillardGL?

Uhm, I don't like billiard.  But your suggestion made me
perform "grep OpenGL /usr/ports/games/*/pkg-descr", and now
I'm stuck with ports/games/crack-attack.  It's a real time-
killer.  :-)

(And there's even a Windows binary on SourceForge, so my
wife can play it on her PC, too.)

Best regards
   Oliver

"UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things,
because that would also stop you from doing clever things."
        -- Doug Gwyn