Dual head environment ... can I do it with my video card?

User Freebsd freebsd at hub.org
Fri Jun 30 05:03:35 UTC 2006

I was doing some work on my desktop today, and noticed that it has both an
svga port (where my monitor is currently attached) and a DVI port ... now,
on another machine I have, it has only the DVI port, and I use a DVI->SVGA
adapter to plug my monitor in ...

So, my question is ... I have a second DVI->SVGA adapter sitting here on
my desk ... is it possible to use that second port for a second monitor?
And, if so, does someone have a pointer to have I would configure that?

Thanks ...

----