Sigmatel STAC 92XX on Precision 380

Wed Jun 21 18:52:10 UTC 2006

Quoting "Michael C. Cambria" <mcc at fid4.com> (Wed, 21 Jun 2006 12:11:11 -0400):

> It seems that this device Intel HD Audio, and PR kern/84311 will
> hopefully address support for it.  Native support that is.  I'd still
> like to get this working in some sort of "legacy" or say SB16 emulation
> mode.  For that, I'd still like to know if anyone is familiar with this
> device.

Ah... ok. If you are lucky, it uses the AC97 part. Then it's just
adding the pci device id to a file.

But I assume it's using the HDA part, so no chance to get it up and
running with what you have. Some people have some patches to get it
"somewhat" working. I let them tell you about the patches (or search
the archive).

Bye,
Alexander.

--
Selling GoodYear Eagle F1 235/40ZR18, 2x 4mm + 2x 5mm, ~130 EUR
you have to pick it up between Germany/Saarland and Luxembourg/Capellen