bktr problems (fwd)

Naram Qashat cyberbotx at cyberbotx.com
Tue Jun 13 02:42:54 UTC 2006

On my other subject, what would be the reason why the ioctl for
TVTUNER_SETCHNL would cause the computer to reboot like that when FXTV tries
to use it?  I remember that around the same time, I tried both XAWTV and
KBTV, but neither one showed video properly so I stopped using them, FXTV is
the only one that has worked so far as far as video is concerned.

Naram