MythTV port - status report

Torfinn Ingolfsen torfinn.ingolfsen at broadpark.no
Sun Dec 24 15:00:46 PST 2006

One more thing:

It seems tha MythTV has ... well, problems to communicate with the
backend.
Here is one example:
I run mythfilldatabase, and it fetches data and parses it. when it
comes to updating the database, it says that it can't connect to the
backend??  See attached script output (mythfilldatabase.out) for
details. (Note: both backend and database are running, and everything
happens on the same machine. I can manually connect to the database,
both as root and user 'mythtv'). I can even run the status web page (http://mythbackend:6544/) from another machine without problems.

The mythbackend log file shows errors like this:
Mutex unlock failure: Operation not permitted
Mutex unlock failure: Operation not permitted
2006-12-24 23:29:12.951 MainServer::HandleAnnounce Monitor
2006-12-24 23:29:12.952 adding: kg-quiet.kg4.no as a client (events: 1)
Mutex unlock failure: Operation not permitted
Mutex unlock failure: Operation not permitted
Mutex unlock failure: Operation not permitted
Mutex unlock failure: Operation not permitted

So far I haven't figured out what this problem is, and how to fix it.
--
Regards,
Torfinn Ingolfsen,