quality soundcard

Damian Gerow dgerow at afflictions.org
Sat Aug 27 00:38:44 GMT 2005

Thus spake Alexander Leidinger (Alexander at Leidinger.net) [26/08/05 10:22]:
: > But, if the traffic on list multi-media list is any indication, over
: > against the traffic on other lists, multimedia on freebsd seems a bit of a
: > lower-interest arena.
:
: At least not much committers want to make their fingers dirty in the
: sound code... or they don't have the time to do it.

Could said committers point to a few places a relatively new C coder could
use to learn to write drivers?  I'd have no problem getting my fingers
dirty, but the few times I've tried to do so, I was thwarted by not
understanding much of anything.

  - Damian