[john@utzweb.net: Holy Crap! It WORKS!!!!! Re: MIDI test patch]

Conrad J. Sabatier conrads at cox.net
Wed Nov 24 15:48:40 PST 2004

On Wed, 2004-11-24 at 08:48 -0800, John L.Utz III wrote:
> You where exactly the person i was thinking of when i suggested that he
> forward it to the list....

Thanks.  I have several days off here, and hope to be able to get
something accomplished re: MIDI under amd64.  I've dabbled with Mat's
patches before, but ran into some build errors.  Never really took the
time to try and resolve anything.  Hopefully, I'll have better luck this
time.  :-)

--
Conrad J. Sabatier <conrads at cox.net> -- "In Unix veritas"