Darwin Streaming Server on -current?

Lars Eggert lars.eggert at netlab.nec.de
Tue Jul 20 05:41:44 PDT 2004

Hi,

is anyone successfully using the Darwin Streaming Server port on
-current? I've been fiddling with ours for a few weeks, but it keeps
crashing with signals 10 and 11 when being streamed to.

(I know that these signals can indicate hardware issues; that seems
unlikely as this is the only executable thatshows these issues.)

Any clues?

Thanks,
Lars

PS: The core dump isn't really useful (lots of ??), but it showed some
threading-related functions, so on a hunch I compiled against libc_r and
things look better...
--
Lars Eggert                                     NEC Network Laboratories