USB Mouse vs. Sound problem

Mauricio Herrera Cuadra arareko at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 22 20:42:33 PST 2004

Hi Mathew,

Unfortunately there's no much chance to tweak the BIOS values on my
laptop. Also I've got an excellent installation of 4.9 and my favorite
ports onto the machine, so it would be a shame to re-format the HD.

Thanks a lot for your answer anyway.
Mauricio.

PS. I'm going to search for a way to adjust the IRQ's of my devices, or to
enable ACPI on 4.9

--- Mathew Kanner <mat at cnd.mcgill.ca> wrote:

> 	Hello Mauricio,
> 	I'm sorry this is going to be a weak answer...
>
> 	This seems like a interupt issue.  I've seen similiar problems
> before but I'm not sure what can be done with 4.9.  I suggest you try
> the following:
> 	1/  Flip the value of PNP-OS in your bios
> 	2/  Try FreeBSD 5.2, acpi will likely help the issue.
>
> 	good luck,
> 	--Mat
> --
> 	It's impossible to awaken a man who is pretending to be
> 	asleep.
> 			- Navajo saying

=====
MAURICIO HERRERA CUADRA