K3b will not produce DAO copy on FreeBSD

Alex Walker ahwalker at rawbw.com
Thu Feb 12 11:17:33 PST 2004

I'm using K3b under KDE on FreeBSD 4.8, and I'm having some problems getting
it to run in disc-at-once mode. It finds cdrdao on my system, allows me to
select the "DAO" option in the burn menu, and it burns the CD without any
errors. The problem is, when I put the disc in a player, I still have the 2
second gaps that occur when a disc is not burned DAO, so clearly something is
running in the wrong mode. Can anyone offer any advice on this?

Thanks a lot,
Alex