is sound on ICH5 supported?

Robert Froese froese at mtu.edu
Sun Jul 27 13:39:25 PDT 2003

I'm a new FreeBSD user and using a P4P800 motherboard have the same interest
in ICH5 and onboard sound.  I'd say I'm fairly bright but I'm new to
configuration at the level of this fix.  Could someone point me to sufficient
resources to figure out how to apply it?  I'd be much appreciative.

	...Robert

--
Robert Froese, RPF
Assistant Professor, Forest Biometrics