Moz 1.3 on FreeBSD 5.1 Huge fonts

Eric Dillenseger eric at naxalite.ath.cx
Sat Oct 4 13:38:12 PDT 2003

On Sat, Oct 04, 2003 at 09:51:46PM +0200, Eric Dillenseger wrote:
> I haven't made many changes at this point, just build a GENERIC kernel
> added NVidia drivers.
Alright, seems that nvidia driver is causing this behaviour, just
reverted to X' own nv driver, and works correctly.
Have to figure out how to make them work together now. :/
If any hints, mail me.

--
> Enfin vivement les procs optique qui ne chaufferont pas trop ;-)
Vivement les proc quantiques, en rajoutant un glaçon, on pourra même
les boire ...
[ Eric Dillenseger GPG(OxFF352913) eric(at)naxalite(dot)ath(dot)cx ]