Wireless/Wired LAN autoswitch

[LoN]Kamikaze LoN_Kamikaze at gmx.de
Sat Mar 25 09:24:38 UTC 2006

Dhclient dies when its interface is turned down. You don't have to use
killall. However even if an interface is down it will still confuse
routing when it has a valid IP. Thus I advice you the following if you
unplug:

# ifconfig interface0 0.0.0.0 down
# route flush
# route add default -interface interface1

You have to replace inteface0 and 1 with whatever suits your system.