Thinkpad 600e interrupt storm

Matthew N. Dodd mdodd at FreeBSD.ORG
Wed Mar 2 21:52:40 PST 2005

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005, Understudy wrote:
> I read through the man pages now that this is loaded how do I find this
> smapi config ?  I have a smapi_config.c smapi_config.o. But I don't see
> in it what you are looking for.

You untar ftp://ftp.jurai.net/users/winter/smapi.tar.gz

This creates a hierarchy in your current directory so do this in /tmp.  As
root run the following commands: 'cd /tmp/usr.sbin/smapi' and then 'make
all install'.

The 'smapi' command will be installed in /usr/sbin which should be in
root's path.  Run it.  Its got pretty reasonable usage instructions.

--
10 40 80 C0 00 FF FF FF FF C0 00 00 00 00 10 AA AA 03 00 00 00 08 00