Thinkpad 600e interrupt storm

Understudy list at understudy.net
Wed Mar 2 20:58:28 PST 2005

Matthew N. Dodd wrote:

> On Thu, 24 Feb 2005, Understudy wrote:
> [how do I build a kernel module?]
>
> cd /sys/modules/bios/smapi
> make all
> make load
>
> Also, this will only work on 5.x or -CURRENT.

Okay , I finally got that to work. After realizing this was a typo on my
part.
Slacker# cd /sys/modules/bios/smapi
Slacker# make all
Warning: Object directory not changed from original
/usr/src/sys/modules/bios/smapi
Slacker# make load
/sbin/kldload -v /usr/src/sys/modules/bios/smapi/smapi.ko
Loaded /usr/src/sys/modules/bios/smapi/smapi.ko, id=4
Slacker#

I read through the man pages now that this is loaded how do I find this
smapi config ?  I have a smapi_config.c smapi_config.o. But I don't see
in it what you are looking for.

Sincerely,
Brendhan