asus M6N

Phillip Neumann phillip at chile.com
Mon May 31 13:22:21 PDT 2004

Hi Doug, thanks for your reply

ive been told ATI mobility cards have not any kind of opensource driver
for dri, just binaries from ati.com for linux... and ppl had work on a
wrapper for it on freebsd, but they failed.. so, i think thats it.. i
dont have a really need for dri anyway so... (ive try dri and dri-devel)

about the acpi.. i think that important.. i thought all centrinos woked
equal.. but know i understant.. its the the work of the bio that set the
cpu modes... im just flash my bios to the latest rom, and i get the same
acpi errors...

DSDT table? whats that? its related to acpi?

"Your machine may not support those features either."

what do u mean by that?...

thanks,

--

Phillip Neumann