[freebsd] xl0: watchdog timeout

DYZ at mail.ru DYZ at mail.ru
Wed Apr 21 04:17:11 PDT 2004

Hello M.,

MWL> In message: <91114287000.20040421162152 at mail.ru>
MWL>             DYZ at mail.ru writes:
MWL> : Hello M. Warner Losh,
MWL> :
MWL> : Wednesday, April 21, 2004, 3:59:03 PM, you wrote:
MWL> :
: MWL>> In message: <1588696859.20040421091522 at mail.ru>
: MWL>>             DYZ at mail.ru writes:
: MWL>> :  Why the system assign the same IRQ 11 to 2 different devices? I
: MWL>> : think that's the reason of timeouts.
MWL> :
: MWL>> unlikely.
MWL> :
: MWL>> :  Is there any way to handle this matter and to assign resources manually.
MWL> :
: MWL>> because its a great big happy pci world.  These resources are wired
: MWL>> that way, so that's what you get.  Especially since they are on the
: MWL>> same card bus bridge, and there's only one interrupt pin to use.
MWL> :
: MWL>> My guess is that the memory ranges assigned to the card bus bridge
: MWL>> aren't quite right, which is causing the heartache.
MWL> :
MWL> : so what do you think how can it be fixed?

MWL> That's a small chance that booting -current will fix this problem.
MWL> However, there are minor known issues with ata at the moment that are
MWL> being hammered out.

MWL> For the moment, you could try other addresses for the hw.cbb.start_mem
MWL> resource you were setting.
in what way? how can i check the current setting for hw.cbb.start_mem?

# kenv hw.cbb.start_mem
kenv: unable to get hw.cbb.start_mem

--
Best regards,