Help problem with Intel 2011B on FreeBSD 5.1

Cheng-Lin Yang s0170154 at csie.mcu.edu.tw
Mon Sep 29 05:09:47 PDT 2003

I've install FreeBSD 5.1 on my notebook. But my Intel 2011B Card doesn't work.
Here is the boot message:

cbb0: <TI1410 PCI-CardBus Bridge> mem 0x80100000-0x80100fff irq 11 at
      device 6.0 on pci2
pccard0: <16-bit PCCard bus> on cbb0
pccard0: can't alloc memory to read attributes
pccard0: CARD ERROR!
cbb0: PC Card card activation failed

Then I google for the answer, I found a article which said that I can try to
add hw.cbb.start_memory="0x20000000" into /boot/loader.conf

I follow this suggestion, when I reboot the machine, the boot message appears
but still have error message as below:

cbb0: <TI1410 PCI-CardBus Bridge> mem 0x80100000-0x80100fff irq 11 at
      device 6.0 on pci2
pccard0: <16-bit PCCard bus> on cbb0
wi0: <Intel PRO/Wireless LAN PC Card> at port 0x100-0x147 irq 11
     function 0 config 1 on pccard0
wi0: wi_cmd: busy bit won't clear.
wi0: wi_cmd: busy bit won't clear.
wi0: wi_cmd: busy bit won't clear.
(null)0: init failed
device_probe_and_attach: wi0 attach returned 6

Now it can find the Wireless card but seems that BSD can't handle it very
well.
Can someone help me about this?
Please reply or mail me, any solution is extremely welcome. :)

My mail: s0170154 at cs dot mcu dot edu dot tw

--
Cheng-Lin Yang, Sun Certified Java Programmer <s0170154 at csie.mcu.edu.tw>