system power profile / Fucntion Keys

Lachlan Michael lachlan at av.crl.sony.co.jp
Tue Aug 12 06:34:02 PDT 2003

Hi Chris,

The sjog port only works as root (which is not so much of a problem on a
laptop!). At least worked out of the box for me (FBSD 5.0, Z505GR/K) as
root.

There is a program called sjog_wrapper
http://www.oneway.com/jay/site/projects/picturebook/jogdial/
 which supposedly allows you to run as user, but this was designed for
the 4.x series. At least, doesn't work for me as a user in 5.0. You
might want to contact the developer as the solution is probably not that
difficult.

Lachlan