system power profile / Fucntion Keys

Chris Collins collins at collins-ca.com
Tue Aug 12 06:03:00 PDT 2003

Hello

Thanks pointing this port out.

The port installed and is half working for me. The setbrightness command
works great but sjog cannot find the spic PCI device.

I am guessing I am missing something in /dev

Any ideas how I get FreeBSD 5.1 to recognize the spic device.

Thanks
Chris

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 16:49:16 +0900, Lachlan Michael wrote