wi0_cmd: busy bit won't clear

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Aug 11 13:22:15 PDT 2003

On Sun, Aug 10, 2003 at 10:15:17PM -0600, M. Warner Losh wrote:
> In message: <Pine.GSO.4.10.10308091010260.10830-100000 at pcnet5.pcnet.com>
>             Daniel Eischen <eischen at vigrid.com> writes:
> : Warner (imp@) is the PCCard guy :-)
>
> I'm coming in on the middle of this converstation.  Manually
> configuring the card?  I'm not sure what you mean by this.

All problems are gone magically today. Maybe it was due to me
still hanging on this wicontrol which I don't use any longer now.

In rc.conf I only have
#
pccard_ifconfig="wi0"
ifconfig_wi0="DHCP"
#

and start_if.wi0 is:

ifconfig wi0 ssid my_id mediaopt adhoc

And I cvsuped today again and built world and kernel.

So no problem with wi0 and DHCP in -current on my side any longer.