Vaio GRX580 pccard problem (cbb)

Francois Rogler francois at rogler.org
Tue Aug 5 11:33:45 PDT 2003

Sorry, I think I didn't read carefuly enought the last posts.

Just had to set : hw.pci.allow_unsupported_io_range=1
in the loader.conf, now it works. Just got this message from dhcplient:
wi0: bad alloc 2d0 != 2a2, cur 0 nxt 0
wi0: bad alloc 2fd != 2e6, cur 0 nxt 0

and since a couple minutes I have a lot of
wi0: device timeout
wi0: bad alloc 498 != 2e6, cur 0 nxt 0
wi0: device timeout
wi0: bad alloc 4af != 2e6, cur 0 nxt 0
wi0: device timeout
wi0: bad alloc 4c6 != 2e6, cur 0 nxt 0

Btw I didn't found yet any good doc explaining how to set properly a wi
interface with wep and DHCP at boot time.
I defined the ssid and the wep/wepkey in the ifconfig_wi0
But where I am supposed to set the DHCP ? If I put it with the other
options it doesn't work.
still investigating ...

--
Francois Rogler