netgear ma311 failures (wi0 driver)

vizion communication vizion at ixpres.com
Mon Apr 21 15:15:08 PDT 2003

OK guys thanks for all the help

I have now successfully updated the MA311 to latest version.
The PCI card is in the slot recognized as wi0.

dmesg identifies the card--

I have made the entry in rc.conf  ifconfig_wi0="DHCP"

Does anyone know a good way of ensuring that wi0 only
accepted communications from a specific access point (mac
address and ssid)?

David