Palm m130: Sync problem.

Robert =?unknown-8bit?Q?Blacqui=E8re?= freebsd at guldan.demon.nl
Sat Apr 12 00:46:31 PDT 2003

On Sat, Apr 12, 2003 at 09:16:54AM +0200, Artur Meski wrote:
> My operating system: FreeBSD 5.0-RELEASE-p7 i386
> Palm OS: 4.1
> Palm Model: m130
>
> shiningdiamond% pilot-xfer -l

This only lists the following... taken from the man page:
       -l, --list
              List the databases in the Palm, excluding OS-specific
databases.
I think this will list only the in ram databases, not the in rom
databases or linked to rom apps.

If you want to sync or make a backup you need to use other parameters.

I use almost always pilot-xfer -b ./Palm_backup/$date/

And that works.

FreeBSD: Are you guys coming or what?
OpenBSD: He guys you left some holes out there!