Palm m130: Sync problem.

Artur Meski artur at cifrid.net
Sat Apr 12 00:16:40 PDT 2003

I have problem with syncing my Palm m130 with my PC (via pilot-xfer) .
I'm afraid, that software is unable to see all databases on the Palm.

My operating system: FreeBSD 5.0-RELEASE-p7 i386
Palm OS: 4.1
Palm Model: m130

shiningdiamond% pilot-xfer -l

   Listening to port: /dev/ucom0

   Please press the HotSync button now... Connected

Reading list of databases in RAM...
Palm Bio DB
ENPLReg
PhotoSuiteIDB
DocsToGoDB

List complete. 4 files found.
Time elapsed: 0:00:11

Why only 4?!

Unluckily ;) Windows' syncing software works fine.

Is there any solution for it?  What can be the problem?  I really
don't know how to solve it.  I hope, that you'll help me.

How can I backup all databases from my m130?

--
// WWW: artur.black.pl // PGP: finger artur at heze.cifrid.net //