geom_uzip need xz device

Ian Lepore ian at freebsd.org
Sun Mar 10 18:51:26 UTC 2019

On Sat, 2019-03-09 at 10:16 +0900, Mori Hiroki wrote:
> Hi

I tried to fix the geom layer so that the disk alias feature would work
right with with geom_flashmap and geom_redboot, but that turns out to
be very hard to do.  So instead I just partially reverted r344526;
devices using the mx25l driver will use the /dev/flash/spi* names again
beginning with r344981.

Sorry for breaking this.

-- Ian