arge1 on TL WDR3600

Piotr Kubaj pkubaj at riseup.net
Tue Oct 27 11:07:25 UTC 2015

Thanks Adrian, that also helped me with my 1043ND. At first I thought
that since arge0 works for LAN, arge1 must be WAN, but reading your
email made me realize I was wrong. I think you should put this into wiki
(that arge1 may be a dumb NIC and how to configure embedded switch to
use the WAN port).

Also, it would be quite useful to have some way of automatically loading
etherswitch configuration at boot time. For now the only way is to use
rc.local. I know that your scripts make it possible, but with stock
FreeBSD (which is what I use on my 1043ND for now) it's not really possible.