arge1 on TL WDR3600

Eugene Grosbein eugen at grosbein.net
Mon Oct 26 13:53:06 UTC 2015

On 26.10.2015 00:39, Adrian Chadd wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'll try to answer more thoroughly tomorrow, but in the meanwhile:

[skip]

Thank you very much for explanation.

Another thing: when I insert cable into "WAN" port, kernel writes to console:

arswitch0: arswitch_miipollstat: port 0: port -> UP

But then, etherswitchcfg command shows "status: active" for port 1
having no flags and port 0 is CPUPORT:

etherswitch0: VLAN mode: DOT1Q
port0:
        pvid: 1
        flags=1<CPUPORT>
        media: Ethernet 1000baseT <full-duplex>
        status: active
port1:
        pvid: 1
        flags=0<>
        media: Ethernet autoselect (1000baseT <full-duplex>)
        status: active

Isn't it off-by-one error in the arswitch diagnostics output?