Missing hack to resolve umass issues on RouterStation Pro

Alexander Kabaev kabaev at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 05:21:26 UTC 2010

Hi,

in order to fix issues with umass on RouterStation Pro, I had to
fix/hack the kenel in two places. One was related in the way we handled
partial cache line invaidations and I committed it to -current already
as http://svn.freebsd.org/changeset/base/203080.

Another one is a hack that is not suitable for inclusion into official
sources, but still is good enough to get RouterStation Pro to work
reliably. Get it from here:

http://people.freebsd.org/~kan/usb_rspro.diff

I would appreciate if people who still have issues getting their
USB-attached storage working reliably with RSPro can test it and report
success/failure.

Thanks,
--
Alexander Kabaev