USB support for RMI processors

C. Jayachandran c.jayachandran at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 14:32:58 UTC 2010

Hi Randy,

I'd send these patches last week, did you get a chance to look over
them?  Let me know if you have any comments.

Also, let me know if this is your preferred way for changes, otherwise
I can send them as attachments too. The mailing list will strip the
attachments, but your copy would be safe.

Thanks,
JC.

C. Jayachandran    c.jayachandran at gmail.com