build world breaks for n64 ABI

Juli Mallett jmallett at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jun 7 19:20:42 UTC 2010

Hi Wayne,

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 09:45, waynegong L <waynegong83 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Today I tried to build the toolchain/kernel for n64ABI with the toolchain
> patch submitted by julie on revision 208685
> The tool chain and the kernel build were successful, but 'make buildworld'
> failed as below.

Alas, the only changes I have merged so far are toolchain support
bits.  There are also non-trivial libc and kernel changes that are
necessary.  You can try my branch, which is /user/jmallett/octeon in
Subversion, or extract patches from it if you like.  I'll try to get
the rest of the ABI support patches committed to -CURRENT in the near
future.

Thanks,
Juli.