My MIPS branch's patches for review. n32, n64 support; general cleanup

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Wed Apr 14 23:35:21 UTC 2010

In message: <p2peaa228be1004141611q10af82d8m30fdf007ad61b493 at mail.gmail.com>
: And if you wish to try out e.g. an n32 world and kernel from that
: patch or my branch, just set TARGET_ABI to n32 and use buildworld and
: buildkernel, and set TARGET_CPUTYPE to mips32 or mips64 or whatever is
: appropriate for your system.

Just a heads up.  Don't get too used to TARGET_ABI...  That bit of the
branch will almost certainly change when I integrate in the tbemd
branch, which changes how we specify what we build.

Warner