BCM5354 status (D-Link DIR-320)

Alexandr Rybalko ray at dlink.ua
Wed Apr 14 08:59:32 UTC 2010

On Tue, 13 Apr 2010 17:43:07 -0700
Weongyo Jeong <weongyo.jeong at gmail.com> wrote:

>> On Fri, Apr 09, 2010 at 01:41:13PM +0300, Alexandr Rybalko wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > If anyone is interested, completed work on a big chat DIR-320 with the
>> > profile of IPSec Firmware available here
>> > http://www.dlink.ua/files/products/ftp/pub/Router/DIR-320/firmware/A1/FreeBSD_D-Link_DIR-320_ipsec-router_9.0.2.img
>> > Description read here http://wiki.ddteam.net/wiki.cgi?page=DIR-320+FreeBSD
>> > Many thing's have not yet ready, but the device may
>> > already serve as IPSec router.
>> > And all this in the 4M flash memory.
>>
>> It's a really cool!  I think this is a great work!
>>
>> regards,
>> Weongyo Jeong

Thanks.

I think time to start porting of your bwn driver. :)
Have You try to make driver spitted by different MAC chips, different radio chips source parts?
I think it is necessary to make driver in separate parts, because Flash space very limited and device may not be extended via
buses (like PCI).

--
Alexandr Rybalko <ray at dlink.ua>
aka Alex RAY <ray at ddteam.net>