current status update..

juli mallett jmallett at FreeBSD.org
Sat Mar 13 14:24:37 PST 2004

So, um, now things run to SI_SUB_RUN_SCHEDULER (which is ~0, order ~0),
without interrupts.  With interrupts, I have to do a bunch of stuff to
make this work...  I've got some clock interrupts firing, and have the
Compare hackery going.  But that's making other things crash.  I think
I have to fix my context switch code, but I'm not 100% sure of that.
All I know is I get strange crashes, VERY strange ones if I don't at
least guard against interrupt nesting.

I figured people might want to know.

* juli mallett <jmallett at FreeBSD.org> [ Date: 2004-03-12 ]
	[ w.r.t. current status update.. ]