current status update..

juli mallett jmallett at FreeBSD.org
Fri Mar 12 19:44:39 PST 2004

Last night I started hacking away, and today in between work, I got
things up to around SI_SUB_PROTO_IF, and have imc0 attaching, and
have fixed a lot of bugs.  Now I have to start porting devices and
busses from NetBSD, as well as fix what must be a few more bugs, since
things are still blowing up a little.  I did context switching and
related code so far to make a vm_machdep.c full of panic() calls not
panic.  Uh.  Still working on SGI stuff, but looking a lot at using
the Broadcom board cgd sent.  I'll let people know once the sbmips
stuff does anything.

Any questions welcome, as usual.

I've started syncing the tree to an externally accessible server,
I'll see if I can get SUP or something running.

Thanx,
juli.
--
juli mallett.  jmallett at freebsd.org.  adrift in the pacific.