YAPIB

The Anarcat anarcat at anarcat.ath.cx
Wed Jun 18 15:25:24 PDT 2003

Well, yes.. I'm sorry too. But I feel that libh's pseudo-existence is
more a nuisance right now. The architecture of libh is a bit too big and
has this exact problem of putting its hands in too many pieces (as some
people have pointed out before). It's really hard to "get into" libh,
even for people that actually worked with it before. So libh is always
brought back as that "effort in progress" precluding other efforts to
build up, the way I see it. So I'm thereby stopping the discourse of
saying "libh development is slow". It's stopped.

I'd like to see libh's concept recuperated in a fresh implementation
instead of the current one, especially since we now have SWIG and don't
need to implement our own TCL magic! :)

If I ever work again on libh, it'll be a rewrite. That should prove
interesting. ;)

A.