REPLY

Jude Co Ltd pauljude at ymail.com
Thu Aug 22 12:21:17 UTC 2013

   Thanks for your response,
   We have gone through your email and very impressed with the contents,
   Please can you specify on the minimum quantity required for the first
   trial shipment,The minimum unit price you can sale, and if the price
   suits our firm we can discuss further on your desired business terms
   and other modalities, Meanwhile,find below is an attached file of
   similar product sample specification that my firm may require, We will
   be glad if you can view and build along this product line.
   click to sign in and view our Picture Product samples we want.
   http://www.nd-bright.com/s/f.htm
   Once we get your response then we can focus better on the general
   direction of our business We will be glad to open up a long lasting
   business relationship with your organization.
   Thanks and best regards,
   PaulJude