Can't SSH into my jails after a makeworld

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Sat Aug 2 22:00:08 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2 Aug 2008, Redd Vinylene wrote:

Hi,

> I have a little problem here. I can't seem to SSH into my jails any
> longer, I get taken straight back to the mothership. jexec works
> though.

what does
 	sysctl security.jail.jailed_sockets_first
give?

If you jexec into  jail, does sshd actually run? Did it give an
error/warning? What does netstat -an show? (in case this is long do
not psate it into mail and/or make sure there are no extra line wraps).

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb              Stop bit received. Insert coin for new game.