DansGuardian

Kahlil Erwin S. Talledo kstalledo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 19:06:14 PST 2005

I have the same sentiments over DansGuardian... :) really good! been
using it for serveral years now... You can never go wrong with it. :)

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 08:13:56 -0800, Freddie Cash <fcash-ml at sd73.bc.ca> wrote:
> On March 29, 2005 06:40 am, Kris McElroy wrote:
> > Is anyone on this list using DansGuardian?  If so what are your
> > thoughts, is there something better to use or anything I should know
> > about before deploying it?  We are in the process of buying another
> > company and they have these boxes deployed in schools and we will be
> > taking them over.
>
> We've been running it for over 3 years now with great success.  The
> teachers and administrators love it.  The students hate it.  :)  What more
> could you want?  :)
>
> It's a great web content filter, it's under active development, it's easy
> to understand and administer.  It has an easy-to-understand log format.
> And it's almost bulletproof.
>
> Plus, there's an actively maintained port in the ports tree.  ;)
>
> --
> Freddie Cash, CLCP CNCP            Network Support / Helpdesk
> School District 73                 (250) 377-4357
> fcash-ml at sd73.bc.ca

# K a h l i l   E r w i n   S .   T a l l e d o
# Systems/Network Manager
# Riverside Medical Center, Inc.
#
# (P)   BS Aquino Drive, Bacolod City 6100, PH
# (T)   63.34.4337331.3131
# (M)   63.916.9247437
# (Y!)  kinuxxx at yahoo.com
# (MSN) kahliltalledo at hotmail.com