Network oriented services with FreeBSD

Ken Menzel kenfreebsd at icarz.com
Mon Mar 28 12:53:04 PST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Vince" <jhary at unsane.co.uk>
To: "'Suporte Matik'" <asstec at matik.com.br>; <freebsd-isp at freebsd.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 27, 2005 4:43 PM
Subject: RE: Network oriented services with FreeBSD

http://www.freesbie.org/

Even better than mirroring get rid of the hard drive completely with a
bootable CD-image currently based on FreeBSD 5.3.
FreeSBIE is a LiveCD based on the FreeBSD Operating system, or even
easier, a FreeBSD-based operating system that works directly from a
CD, without touching your hard drive.

Ken