A quick question

Ed Stover estover at nativenerds.com
Fri Mar 18 16:35:53 PST 2005

I am in the process of designing a server to be used as a "pop toaster"
type deal. Basically, I have experience with sendmail and imap-uw but
knowing the limitations of that combination I am wondering what you
FreeBSD-ISP guys & gals use as your combinations on your high traffic
environments. Also, what is your opinion on using OpenLDAP vs FreeBSD's
built in NIS infrastructure in combination with those other your MTA MDA
set ups. Although with a some research on the net I have found that ISPs
and other large organization are drifting toward qmail. If you use qmail
+NIS or LDAP what was your experience like when replacing sendmail with
qmail on FreeBSD? Any response with be greatly appreciated.

PS Any ideas on filtering inappropriate content from emails aside from
procmail?