dspam data sizes

Christian Damm christian.damm at diewebmaster.at
Fri Mar 18 02:53:36 PST 2005

this was discussed in detail (several times) on the dspam mailing list -
search the archives: 'http://dspam.nuclearelephant.com/search.shtml'.

you can extremely cut down your db size using different methods...which
training method you are currently using? - once dspam is "mature" enough
(training wise) it is (for example) a good idea to switch to TOE mode
(train on error) if your user base is large - your db shrinks and the
performance gain is big.

--

mfg.

christian damm
technische leitung
phone: dw 42
email: christian.damm at diewebmaster.at
icq at work: 124464652

die webmaster - flötzerweg 156 - 4030 linz - austria
phone: +43-732-381242, fax: +43-732-381242-22, isdn (leonardo):
+43-732-381242-33
homepage: www.diewebmaster.at, public email: office at diewebmaster.at