User and bw Statistics.

Martin Jessa freebsd at yazzy.org
Sat Sep 13 15:11:41 PDT 2003

Hi guys.

I have set up a system based on FreeBSD router running poptop for vpn which authorizes my users against radius server with SQL backend.
Everything works great except statistics.
The problem is I cannot see any of the users who are loged in nor how much bandtwith they use.
I use dialup_admin to add new users to the database.
Unfortunatelly there is no info/docs regarding the part I have problems with.
Do any of you guys managed to set it up on FreeBSD ?