livingston radius problem

Ted Cabeen secabeen at pobox.com
Wed Sep 3 15:30:27 PDT 2003

John Fox <jjf at mind.net> writes:

> I'm trying to add a dictionary file to my Livingston RADIUS setup, and
> though everything looks right to me, my attempts are failing.

Don't use Livingston RADIUS.  Switch to cistron-radiusd, or if you
want bleeding edge, FreeRADIUS.  cistron is almost identical to
Livingston, but it's supported and works well.

> I am hoping that someone here can point me to a good mailing list wherein
> livingston radius is discussed, so that I can describe my problem in full
> for any helpful experts.

There aren't many Livingston installations left anymore.

--
Ted Cabeen           http://www.pobox.com/~secabeen            ted at impulse.net
Check Website or Keyserver for PGP/GPG Key BA0349D2         secabeen at pobox.com