livingston radius problem

John Fox jjf at mind.net
Wed Sep 3 15:15:07 PDT 2003

I'm trying to add a dictionary file to my Livingston RADIUS setup, and
though everything looks right to me, my attempts are failing.

I am hoping that someone here can point me to a good mailing list wherein
livingston radius is discussed, so that I can describe my problem in full
for any helpful experts.

Any list suggestions would be appropriate, and I hope this isn't (too)
off-topic.

Thank you,

John