awful noise on isdn card

badpit at gmail.com badpit at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 09:28:21 UTC 2006

Hello all,

I have AVM Fritz PCI v2.1 and have installed isdn4bsd v 1.6.0 and
chan_capi 1.6.0 versions. Using FreeBSD 6.1 STABLE
The card is found:

# isdnconfig -u 0
controller 0 = {
  Layer 1:
    description : AVM Fritz!Card version 2 PCI
    type        : passive ISDN (Basic Rate, 2xB)
    channels    : 0x3
    serial      : 0xabcd
    power_save  : off
    dialtone    : enabled
    attached    : yes
    PH-state    : Activate indication (priority=8/9)
  Layer 2:
    driver_type : DRVR_D_CHANNEL
}

but when i call somebody from it (from asterisk to isdn), the isdn
party  hears only loud nois (buzzing), while I behind the voip can
hear him perfectly.
When somebody calls the isdn card from the isdn pbx, he again hears only noise.
I have changed the enums with isdnconfig, i have changed many options
in capi.conf ... but nothing helps me.
The card is german so it uses alaw by default, which is the codec here ...
Any ideas what can I try ?