ISDN Drivers on FreeBSD

Cian Hughes cianlists at cian.ws
Mon Oct 24 01:07:14 PDT 2005

Hey, to be bluntly honest I'm confused as to what to use next with
regards to ISDN drivers for my AVM B1 PCI v4, basically, I currently
use C4B and it works well with Asterisk, however I'm building a new 7-
Current Box at the moment, which I will move the card into when I'm
finished, which set of drivers, system, whatever is:
  being most actively developed?
  most mature?
  least processor intensive?

If I use this new I4B fork, will I in effect go from CAPI to I4b
internals and back through a CAPI emulation layer to asterisk, or is
it smarter than that?
Finally I have stuck with a 6-Current (from early June) checkout that
I managed to integrate C4B into, is patching the current FreeBSD HEAD
with C4B designed to drive a reasonable man insane?
  Does anyone have it properly integrated with the latest FreeBSD
source, if so can I please have a copy of your patch-set?

I am away on retreat for the next four days so I don't need an
immediate reply, if you can find the time please have a think about
what would be best for me leaving your pre-justices regarding any
particular setup at the door (I prefer reliability over efficiency
and that over ease of setup).

Regards, Cian Hughes