Support for HFC ISDN cards

Jochen Keil jochen.keil at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 06:08:23 PDT 2005

Hello.

I'd like to ask if you are planning to support HFC ISDN cards with the
"Colognechip" (http://www.colognechip.com/).
The driver is open source but under GPL:
http://www.colognechip.com/isdn/controllers/frame-linuxdriver.htm

This would be very nice for Net-/FreeBSD because those cards can be used
in "Network Termination" mode. This would allow you to use asterisk and
have your phone calls "routed" over VoIP. I think there are a lot of
people (especially in Germany) who are interested in this as VoIP fees
are much cheaper than ISDN but VoIP phones/adapters usually aren't.

Best Regards,
Jochen Keil