ipfw

antolinaliciaqzz at outlook.com antolinaliciaqzz at outlook.com
Thu Mar 17 17:19:18 UTC 2016

Hey Stranger! What do you want to find here? I want to find serious relationship.The ideal relationship to me us two people who have a common passion.Working and growing together to make their dream come true. Traveling,exploring new cultures and places. Being each other's rock, overcoming challenges.Encouraging each other,communicating with love. Showing their love towards each other through small acts of love.Being compassionate and patient with each other.

My profile and photos : http://vs5qjbcd.semenyakbz49.tumblr.com/

[22 Words]
[http://cdn.twentytwowords.com/wp-content/themes/twentytwo/images/header/savingtheworld.png?3f057f]
Saved so far. Join the Cause

  *   Funny
  *   Bizarre
  *   Amazing
  *   Cute
  *   Intriguing
  *   Brain Food
     *   Animals
     *   Parenting
     *   Art
     *   Language
     *   Food & Drink
     *   TV & Movies
     *   Books & Lit
     *   Social Issues
     *   Science & Nature
     *   Music
     *   History
     *   Relationships

[Share on Facebook]

Share on Facebook

"This Is Why You Should NEVER Put Q-Tips In Your Ears"
<main role